The Blues Performance Scheme supports individual athletes and teams at Oxford University to improve their long term performance in sport whilst balancing their academic commitments. Those teams and individuals selected to be part of the scheme gain access to the following support:
- Weekly Strength and Conditioning Training
- Nutritional Support
- Sports Psychology Support
- Subsidised Injury Treatment
- Free access to blues classes such as Yoga, Pilates and more
Individual Application Requirements
- Applicants must be a current Oxford University undergraduate or postgraduate student, undergoing full-time or part-time study.
- Applications must be able to show evidence of outstanding ability within their chosen sport.
Applications will open shortly for individual athletes for the 2018/19 season.
The 2018/19 Blues Performance teams will be released soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up?
Submit an application for individual support. If you are part of one of the high performance teams your captain will submit a team list at the start of the year to give you access to all the areas of support.
How can I register for a class?
Once you are registered as an athlete, choose from our classes timetable (to be released prior to 2018/19 season), then sign up for classes at reception in Iffley Road Sports Centre or by calling 01865 611476.
I have a question that isn’t listed here. Who do I ask?
Any further questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.