Oxford University Sport is receptive to developing mutually beneficial relationships with commercial organisations who share our values.
It is appreciated that our sponsorship partners may have different objectives, with this in mind we aim to offer a range of opportunities which can be aligned accordingly.
This may include a proposal to sponsor:
- The Sports Department
- The Sports Federation
- An Oxford University Sports Club
- A Specific Sports Programme
- A Specific Sports Event
or a combination of the above.
- A formal association with a world leading university.
- A relationship with a partner whose values are professionalism, integrity, excellence and respect.
- The opportunity to connect with thousands of highly motivated students and staff.
- There are over 22,000 students at Oxford, including 11,703 undergraduates and 10,173 postgraduates.
- Oxford is very competitive: over 17,200 people applied for around 3,200 undergraduate places for entry in 2014.
- Oxford is ranked joint first in the UK by The Sunday Times (2014), and second in the UK by The Guardian (2014) and The Complete University Guide (2014).
Oxford University Sport
- There are 78 Oxford University Sports Clubs, each with their own website and social media networks.
- Sport at Oxford has an international appeal underpinned by the high profile Varsity contests in rowing, rugby and cricket.
- Oxford has a sporting heritage unrivalled by any other University.
If you are interested in finding out more about sponsorship opportunities with Oxford University Sport, please contact the Sports Federation:
email@example.com 01865 611488